Lee County Middle School East Campus Council Roles and Responsibilities
- Council provides advice, recommendations, and assistance to principals and boards.
- Council acts as a link between the school and the community.
- Council maintains school wide perspective on issues.
- Council encourages parent involvement.
- Council works to improve student achievement
|Wednesday, September 19
|Wednesday, November 16
|Wednesday, January 23
|Wednesday, March 19
|All meetings are held at 12:00 PM.
|LCMS East Teacher Representative & Secretary
|LCMS East Teacher Representative
|Secretary and 6th Grade Parent Rep.
|Vice-Chair and 7th Grade Parent Rep.
|Chairperson and 8th Grade Parent Rep.